Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number is a very important thing to have for every person who has applied for an Aadhar Card. However, It can be hard sometimes to reach out to the Aadhar Card Enquiry Phone number.
In this article, We will tell all our readers about Aadhar Status enquiry Contact details.
Aadhar Card Status Enquiry:
It is quite easy to reach out and check out your Aadhar card status. We will be listing out some of the best ways and phone numbers to Check Aadhar Status online.
Before starting off this process, You need to have the following details of the person who applied for the eaadhar card.
- Enrollment ID: This Number is provided when the person has applied for his/her Aadhar card. The Number consists of 14 digits and it is also very important to download Aadhar card.
- Date and time of enrollment
As you ensure you have all the details listed above, You can check your Aadhar card status easily.
Aadhar card status enquiry phone number –
Aadhar Card Enquiry Customer Care – 1800-300-1947
If you want to enquire about your Aadhar Card via the given Customer Care number, Follow the steps listed below.
Aadhar Card Enquiry by Phone number (Step by Step) :
- Dial the Aadhar Card Enquiry Customer Care number which is given above.
- As there are a lot of people waiting to enquire about their Aadhar Card, Wait for some time or till one of their representatives pick up your call.
- The person will ask about the name of the person who applied for the Aadhar card, Enrollment no. and Date of Enrollment.
- Provide each and every detail and then you can ask whatever you need to ask that representative and he will be happy to answer all your questions.
Now, There are many people who might not want to call or might have some problems with their cell phone. Well, You can check the details about your Aadhar Card online too.
Aadhar Card Enquiry Online:
- Head over to the official UIDAI Aadhar Portal.
- Enter your Enrollment ID which is in XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX form in the section.
- Enter the Date and Time of enrollment.
- Now, You need to verify you are not a robot or a spammer. You need to enter the Security Code available there for security purposes.
- Click on “Get details” and you will be able to check all the details about the UIDAI Card easily.
Aadhar Card Enquiry by SMS:
This method is quite complicated and there are chances you might won’t get any reply from the Aadhar Representatives.
However, I am still listing out this method, You can give it a try…
- Open your Mobile Phone’s Messaging app.
- Type “UID STATUS <14 Digit Enrollment ID given at the time of registeration> and send this message to 51969
- Wait for around 10 – 15 minutes and you will get a reply from the same number with all the details of your Aadhar Card. However, You cannot ask any further questions or some enquiries as this system is managed by a bot.
I hope that this article might have helped you for Aadhar Card Status Enquiry. If you have any thoughts, Suggestions or problems regarding this topic then feel free to comment down below and we will be happy to help.
If you have any more problems with your Aadhar Card, Be sure to browse this site and I am sure you will get your solution!
Stay Tuned for more articles!