Aadhar card is one of the most crucial identity cards for Indians as these cards have all of the information about the person to which it belongs to. UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has been issuing and giving people their Aadhar Cards from a long time and they also consider it as one of the most important identity cards.
There are many uses and pros of having an Aadhar Card but in this article, We’ll talk about How to Check Aadhar Card Status.
Pros of having an Aadhar Card:
It is one of the easiest tasks to check the Aadhar Card Status of a person as it can be done on the Official UIDAI Aadhar website.Before Proceeding further, Let’s have a look at some of the Pros of having an Aadhar Card nowadays.
- Passport Verification: Aadhar Card comes really handy when you are issuing or renewing your Passport as the Aadhar Card has all the verified information about the person saved and also some other details like fingerprint and Iris info.
- Bank Account: It is a really handy and easy job to open a bank account if you have an Aadhar Card as it does not require any further more detailed verification.
- Mandatory in Schools: CBSE now has made it mandatory for students to have an Aadhar Card. They need to submit their Aadhar Card number to the school as it has all the mandatory information about the child.
There are a number of more features of an Adhar Card but let’s stop it right here and get into the main topic.
Aadhar Card Status by name and enrollment number:
As I said earlier, It is very easy to check your Aadhar Card Status via the Official UIDAI Aadhar website, but You need to have the following information –
- Enrollment number: You get this number when you apply for your Aadhar Card for update status and many other things.
- Name of the Holder
Now, When we have all of this information ready, We can check our Aadhar Card Status.
- Open your Web browser and Head over to the Official UIDAI Aadhar Web site.
- Now, You need to enter the correct name of the holder and enrollment number in order to view your Aadhar Status.
- Now, You need to provide the correct Date and time on which you enrolled for your Aadhar Card.
- You then need to Solve the Captcha Verification in order to prove you are not a bot and a real human.
- Click on Check Aadhar Status.
Now, Here are some of the problems you might face while checking your Adhar Status –
- Incorrect Name: There are many people who are not able to check their Status as the name they have provided is wrong.
- No Enrollment number: People often lose the sheet and the enrollment number which was provided, You can resolve this issue by visiting the nearest UIDAI Aadhar office.
- Captcha Verification: As the web site receives heavy traffic every day, There are chances of the website no responding and of incorrect captcha.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What Can I do if I don’t have my enrollment number?
Ans: Well, Try visiting your nearest Aadhar office, They will take your fingerprints and scan in through their servers. You can get the enrollment ID from there.
Q: Aadhar Website is not working at my end. What should I do?
Ans: As I said earlier, The website receives a huge amount of traffic every day, There are chances that the servers might not be responding. So, Try again after some time.
Q: Is there any process by which we can get our Aadhar Card Status by name?
Ans: As of now, There is no system to check the Adhar Status by name. Maybe, We can get to see such technology in future.
Here comes this article to an end! If you have any doubts or questions regarding this Aadhar card status, then feel free to contact us in the comment section down below and we promise to reply back within 48 hours.
If you have any suggestions for this website, Then you can also contact us through our contact us page and we will be happy to help.
Stay Tuned for more Updates.